- "Will my wheels look like new?"
- "Will refurbishing increase my car's value?"
- "Can you refurbish my special edition MOMOs?"
- "Can you colour match my wheels?"
- "Can I have pink wheels?" "I only have a small scuff.. do I have to pay the full amount?"
- "How do you refurbish wheels?"
- "Do you lacquer/varnish the wheel?"
- "Can you repair split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish chrome wheels and polished metal wheels?"
- "Can you repair leaky split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish diamond-cut rims?"
- What about Porsche Wheels - Split Rims
- "What kind of damage can you repair?"
- "Can you repair dented/cracked wheels?"
- "Do you take the tyres off?" - "Can you fit tyres?
- "How long does alloy wheel refurbishment take?"
- "Do you come to us?"
"Will my wheels look like new?"
If you walk around the car looking at your freshly refubished wheels they will look like new. However if you were put your wheels next to a brand new one, on a bench, under perfect lighting, and looked closely, you could tell the difference.
In almost all cases, we refurbish the whole wheel with a new coat of paint and lacquer, so the whole wheel will look fresh, not just the previously damaged areas.
and we'll tell you if we can do it. Then just call and book in!