- "Will my wheels look like new?"
- "Will refurbishing increase my car's value?"
- "Can you refurbish my special edition MOMOs?"
- "Can you colour match my wheels?"
- "Can I have pink wheels?" "I only have a small scuff.. do I have to pay the full amount?"
- "How do you refurbish wheels?"
- "Do you lacquer/varnish the wheel?"
- "Can you repair split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish chrome wheels and polished metal wheels?"
- "Can you repair leaky split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish diamond-cut rims?"
- What about Porsche Wheels - Split Rims
- "What kind of damage can you repair?"
- "Can you repair dented/cracked wheels?"
- "Do you take the tyres off?" - "Can you fit tyres?
- "How long does alloy wheel refurbishment take?"
- "Do you come to us?"
"What kind of damage can you repair?"
We can repair scuffs and scrapes to the majority of alloy wheels. When can also deal with light corrosion, either on painted or bare metal wheels, and wheels where paintwork has discoloured, faded, tarnished or chipped/peeled off. Our Contact Menu will guide you to the answer to your problems... or you can upload a photo and we'll tell you if we can refurbish your wheels. And if we can't, we'll direct you ro somebody who can!
and we'll tell you if we can do it. Then just call and book in!
Broken, Twisted, Bent or Buckled Wheels?
For severely damaged wheels, split rims, motorbike wheels, magnesium, polished metal, chrome and other specialty finishes we recommend Ace Performance.