Mercedes Wheel Refurbishment
This wheel has some very light scratches around the edge of the rim. The rest of the wheel is in excellent condition but in order to end up with a even finish, and a strong finish, we paint the whole face of the wheel.
As you can see above, the tyre isn't removed, it is deflated and the 'bead' pushed back, and then the tyre is masked with plastic and tape. So everything is put back exactly the way it was. This wheel has been filled, rubbed down, and then primed with an etch-primer. It's then placed under an infrared lamp to cure it.
Here is the wheel finished, we just need to wipe off the dust (from the spraying process) and apply some tyre dressing.
• Mercedes Wheel Refurbishment
• Ford Mondeo Wheel Refurbishment
• Land Rover Wheel Refurbishment
• Bi-Coloured Wheels Example - VW Golf
• Ford Mondeo - Polished Face
• Classic Porsche 944 wheel refurbishment