- "Will my wheels look like new?"
- "Will refurbishing increase my car's value?"
- "Can you refurbish my special edition MOMOs?"
- "Can you colour match my wheels?"
- "Can I have pink wheels?" "I only have a small scuff.. do I have to pay the full amount?"
- "How do you refurbish wheels?"
- "Do you lacquer/varnish the wheel?"
- "Can you repair split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish chrome wheels and polished metal wheels?"
- "Can you repair leaky split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish diamond-cut rims?"
- What about Porsche Wheels - Split Rims
- "What kind of damage can you repair?"
- "Can you repair dented/cracked wheels?"
- "Do you take the tyres off?" - "Can you fit tyres?
- "How long does alloy wheel refurbishment take?"
- "Do you come to us?"
"Do you take the tyres off?"
Never. The wheel is removed from your car, and the tyre deflated. Once the air has been removed from the tyre a pneumatic machine is used to push the edge of the tyre down out of the way of the rim. Once the wheel has been refurbished, the tyre is reflated and will be in exactly the same position that it was in before we started, meaning that the wheel will not need re-balancing.
"Can you fit tyres?"
Such things are best left to the experts, but luckily there is an excellent tyre centre just 75yds from us. If you want new tyres, we usually recommend having them fitted before coming to us for alloy wheel refurbishment, as the fresh paintwork on your refurbished wheels will take a while to fully cure and become hard. Having new tyres fitted too soon after refurbishment may cause damage to the newly painted surface.
and we'll tell you if we can do it. Then just call and book in!