- "Will my wheels look like new?"
- "Will refurbishing increase my car's value?"
- "Can you refurbish my special edition MOMOs?"
- "Can you colour match my wheels?"
- "Can I have pink wheels?" "I only have a small scuff.. do I have to pay the full amount?"
- "How do you refurbish wheels?"
- "Do you lacquer/varnish the wheel?"
- "Can you repair split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish chrome wheels and polished metal wheels?"
- "Can you repair leaky split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish diamond-cut rims?"
- What about Porsche Wheels - Split Rims
- "What kind of damage can you repair?"
- "Can you repair dented/cracked wheels?"
- "Do you take the tyres off?" - "Can you fit tyres?
- "How long does alloy wheel refurbishment take?"
- "Do you come to us?"
"Can you repair dented, cracked or buckled wheels?"
I'm afraid that dented and/or cracked wheels need special engineering methods and equipment to repair them. This is very specialized work which at present we are unable to undertake.
It is possible to repair dented and damage wheels, and may be desirable for rare or very expensive wheels, but in many cases it may be cheaper to source new or used replacements.
Broken, Twisted, Bent or Buckled Wheels?
For severely damaged wheels, split rims, motorbike wheels, magnesium, polished metal, chrome and other specialty finishes we recommend Ace Performance.
and we'll tell you if we can do it. Then just call and book in!