- "Will my wheels look like new?"
- "Will refurbishing increase my car's value?"
- "Can you refurbish my special edition MOMOs?"
- "Can you colour match my wheels?"
- "Can I have pink wheels?" "I only have a small scuff.. do I have to pay the full amount?"
- "How do you refurbish wheels?"
- "Do you lacquer/varnish the wheel?"
- "Can you repair split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish chrome wheels and polished metal wheels?"
- "Can you repair leaky split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish diamond-cut rims?"
- What about Porsche Wheels - Split Rims
- "What kind of damage can you repair?"
- "Can you repair dented/cracked wheels?"
- "Do you take the tyres off?" - "Can you fit tyres?
- "How long does alloy wheel refurbishment take?"
- "Do you come to us?"
special edition MOMOs?"
Probably! Unfortunately we don't know all types of wheels by heart. These days most cars have alloy wheels and there are so many manufacturers and types that it is impossible to keep track of them all. This article will give you a good idea of what we can and cannot do, but if you are in any doubt, send us a photo and we can usually tell at a glance.
and we'll tell you if we can do it. Then just call and book in!