- "Will my wheels look like new?"
- "Will refurbishing increase my car's value?"
- "Can you refurbish my special edition MOMOs?"
- "Can you colour match my wheels?"
- "Can I have pink wheels?" "I only have a small scuff.. do I have to pay the full amount?"
- "How do you refurbish wheels?"
- "Do you lacquer/varnish the wheel?"
- "Can you repair split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish chrome wheels and polished metal wheels?"
- "Can you repair leaky split rims?"
- "Can you refurbish diamond-cut rims?"
- What about Porsche Wheels - Split Rims
- "What kind of damage can you repair?"
- "Can you repair dented/cracked wheels?"
- "Do you take the tyres off?" - "Can you fit tyres?
- "How long does alloy wheel refurbishment take?"
- "Do you come to us?"
"Can I have pink wheels?"
We can actually paint your wheels any colour that you wish, for an additional £10. So in theory you can have them match your bodywork, your eyes, or your front door! But be warned, we do not carry large stocks of paint, nor do we carry paint swatches. So it is up to you to provide us with paint codes if you want a match.
Because we normally only use purpose made wheel paints, we no longer mix our own paint but instead buy it in ready mixed from a supplier, so if you have special paint requirements, please let us know at the time of booking so that we can make arrangements.
and we'll tell you if we can do it. Then just call and book in!